Godsblessings

Jackie at Jocelyn 9th B-day 01-02-10



Jackie is still Jackie :) Doing absolutely great

This is little Jaquelyn Faith Douglass, Most of you already know she was in the Hospital for just over five months not allowed to eat or drink anything at all. But PRAISE GOD 4EVER!!!! She was released from the Hospital and at her first doctors checkup, the doctor said by the looks of her pancreas, you would NEVER KNOW ANYTHING WAS EVER WRONG WITH HER. On 4-05-08 she has been released from medical care is is doing GREAT, however, the cyst inside her bile duct would have to be removed, but it was so soft, they believe if they tried to remove it, it would burst and cause infection all over her inside. It had to harden up first. they believe it could take a year before it hardens. The Doctor told us that if they don't remove the cyst, the pancreas injury will return....Hmmmm, go figure that one out: But today, 01-11-10 Jackie has had te surgery, the cyst has been removed and she is almost fully recovered 4 months after surgery. Please continue to pray for her. THANK YOU, all of you for praying for my little girl. Please continue to pray for my wife Beth. I don't think we could have been placed in better families for a time like this. So many people hurting tonight with no one to care for them, no one to pray for them, no one to help them through their hard times. We are so grateful to have friends and family who will be there for us in such a time as this. "By this shall I know that ye are my disciples; because ye love one another." We have had many over the recent months who have turned their backs with pretend love, and disappeared when times got tough, but there are some who still have unconditional love, love regardless of the conditions. But through this trial, we have seen and felt warm friendship, and real friendship. I can't tell you what that has been like. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR PRAYING FOR MY FAMILY.

THANK YOU! A very special thank you to my dad (Dr. David P. Douglass) for all his help.
Psalm 102:1 Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come unto thee.

1 Sam 12:16
James 5:15
There were a few months that we thought we would never see Jackie doing these things again.
Jackie at her therapy session.


8 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Josh!!! Welcome to the blogshphere. :) This is Kristi, Daniel and Meghan's friend from NC. :) Can't wait to hear more from y'all. :)

~Kristi

Kristi said...

Hey, I didn't see all the pictures underneath. Those were Sooooo good!! I'm glad you posted them. However! I did have one question regarding the caption under your car and Beth...I believe it said, "the love of my life and my wife." Were you referring to the car as the love of your life?
(I'm trying to get you in trouble here. HA!)

~Kristi

Anonymous said...

Hi Joshua, Have been praying for Jackie since it was told in our church at Faith Baptist Church.Will be praying for all of you.What ever you are going through, God has a special plan for you and your family. May God Bless. Ola Harmon

Anonymous said...

Josh and Beth
It was a blessing seeing all those sweet pictures. We will just keep praying for Jackie and all of the Douglass family. Your family has been a blessing to Victory Baptist Church. We love ya'll -
Beverly Hollowell

TO BECOME said...

I am still praying for Jaquelyn. I hope that she is doing better, I pray with all my heart that she is. connie from Texas

Kristi said...

Hey, I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well! God is wonderful, isn't He?

~Kristi

Unknown said...

Hey Josh, were did that little one aquire such a healthly set of lungs.

God Bless , we know he's working this out Josh.

Joshua L. Douglass said...

YOu would know where she got those lungs if you had been there in the hospital when they took her from Beth's arms!!!

All of them TOGETHER

All of them TOGETHER

Jackie

Jackie
Jackie is doing so much better now(11-05-08) She is in P.A. with all of her siblings and her Momma Praise God

Pray for me!!!

Jackie has new teeth;)

Jackie has new teeth;)
Jackie has a silver grill. Actually they are caps for her four front teeth. But she is so proud of them.

Jackie "To Daddy"

Taken on 9-07-07

Taken on 9-07-07
She occasionally gets cards and pictures from her family and loves it! She is holding a card from her uncle David and aunt Michelle. When she gets new cards or pictures, she usually doesn't put them down for about 2 days.

Daddy

My photo
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Psalm 127:3 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

Mommy

Another mom who's heart is broken and who's burdens are heavy.
Psalm 46:10 Be still and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Psalm 46:1 God is our Refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
I know God will deliver my little girl. when? it's in His hands.
PSALM 46:5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.

CHEESE!!!

CHEESE!!!

Jackie is so happy when she has momma

Jackie is so happy when she has momma

She loves her play dough

She loves her play dough

This picture taken on 8-02-07

This picture taken on 8-02-07

please keep praying for me

please keep praying for me

July 29th

July 29th
today Beth brought Jackie her bike. She couldn't have been more proud!

Wait! Don't take the picture yet!!!

Wait! Don't take the picture yet!!!

Now I'm ready

Now I'm ready

Jackie at her best!

Jackie at her best!
You know you've done well when all the pain, tubes, and stints inside her go away, even if it's only but a moment.

Thank you mommy!

Thank you mommy!

PRICLESS!

PRICLESS!

Princess Jackie

Princess Jackie

she's talking to Barney:-)

she's talking to Barney:-)

nothing to say!

nothing to say!

SUPRISE!!!

SUPRISE!!!

Dr. Jackie

Dr. Jackie
In my opinion, this is the greatest doctor in all of Tampa General Hospital

i have my good days

i have my good days
this happens to be a good day. i have this thing in my nose, i can't eat anything, i'm stuck with these people who wear cartoons on their clothes. But this IS a good day

she has her bad days

she has her bad days

Jackie's favorite picture!!!!!!!!

Jackie's favorite picture!!!!!!!!
I miss my Daddy

mammaw, mommy, and jackie

mammaw, mommy, and jackie

pappaw and jackie

pappaw and jackie

IT'S ALWAYS A GOOD DAY WHEN THERE IS 50 PRESENTS INVOLVED

IF YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS IS, YOU'LL BE MY HERO

OH LOOK! its the people with the cartoons on their clothes again, a big yipee!

presents just because

presents just because

she loves dora

she loves dora
"if you gotta problem with dora, you gotta problem with me!"

Daddy and Jackie looking at a boat outside the hospital May 22nd 2007

Daddy and Jackie looking at a boat outside the hospital May 22nd 2007

2 of the coolest people ever

2 of the coolest people ever

our son, bubba or lil joshua david

our son, bubba or lil joshua david
is anybody in there?

Bubba soooooo happy!

Bubba soooooo happy!

daddy and his bubba

daddy and his bubba

uncle david and bubba

uncle david and bubba
howdy there folks

i can't believe it's actually him

i can't believe it's actually him

Jocelyn Nicole

Jocelyn Nicole

pretty jocelyn

pretty jocelyn

We miss Jackie

We miss Jackie

jocelyn thinks she's a biker

jocelyn thinks she's a biker

Jasmine Marie

Jasmine Marie

look at the eyes on jasmine

look at the eyes on jasmine
oh yeah! you don't have to tell me i'm pretty

Jasmine's favorite game

Jasmine's favorite game

Jocelyn and Jasmine being goofy

Jocelyn and Jasmine being goofy

4ever inseperable

4ever inseperable

Jocelyn and spiderman

Jocelyn and spiderman

Joshua and his friend with the priorities

Joshua and his friend with the priorities
this is our friend. his name is jonathan david robert byer junior the third. but you can call him BOB.

jocelyn, jasmine, and there friend bo from Bethel Baptist

jocelyn, jasmine, and there friend bo from Bethel Baptist

the cool girls

the cool girls

My wife Beth

My wife Beth

daddy and his cool girls

daddy and his cool girls

my dad

my dad

my momma

my momma

Thank you for praying for Jackie